Northeast Basketball Club Partners with PS2 Athletics.
Northeast Basketball Club is an elite program that provides various offerings to all ages and skill levels in the basketball community. Lead by Trevor Harris and his experienced, seasoned staff, Northeast Basketball Club emphasizes the importance of hard work, commitment and dedication. To visit their website, click here.
Individual and Group Training:
- Direct 1:1 or small group instruction with a Northeast Basketball trainer. Trainee(s) experience a more direct and intimate training experience. Focus is on specific skill sets. Designed to help individual athlete(s) improve their own game.
- Individual: $100/hour. Small Group (2-4 athletes): $60/hour per person. Large Group (5-8 athletes): $40/hour per person.
- Game/Practice/Workout/Film Study
- Breakdown of individual skill utilization, implementation in the team setting, and X's and O's
- $50 per session - Packages Available. Please call the office for scheduling 973-689-7700.
Elementary & Middle School Hoops Classes:
- Introductory skills and fundamentals development. Classes focus on fun game play within a group environment. Team play is introduced, as is the importance of building chemistry and team morale while simultaneously improving on individual skills.
- Mondays, April 23-June 4, excluding May 28
- 5pm - 6pm Elementary
- 6pm - 7pm Middle School
- 7-8 pm High School (Intermediate Level Players)
- Single Class $30 or $150 for 6 weeks
Elite Club Training:
- High-Level Group Training with Northeast Basketball Club Lead Instructor Trevor Harris. The focus is on skill development, in-game simulation, utilizing a high basketball IQ, reading defenses, and making appropriate in-game adjustments and counters on the offensive side of the ball. Advanced drilling and high-level competition.
- April 11-May 30 (Wednesdays) 7:30pm - 9:00pm
- $60 per session - Packages Available
- Mini-Clinics offered to elementary and middle school athletes. Focus is on skill development and fundamentals, within a fun, competitive team environment. Various shooting, ball handling, and skills challenges, promoting competition and teamwork.
- Saturdays, April 28-June 9, excluding May 26
- 10am - 11am Elementary.
- 11am - 12pm Middle School
- Single Class $35 or $175 for 6 weeks
Our holiday and school break camps are a great way to get daily and weekly instructional sessions incorporating individual and team improvement, skills competition, team play, guest lectures and mental exercise. We will introduce your child to the on and off the court facets of the game: preparation, film study, approach, strength/conditioning and speed/agility.
- Day Camps: $75. Weekly Camps: $350
- Summer Basketball Camps:
- July 9-13, 9am - 3pm (Elementary School)
- July 16-20, 9am - 3pm (Middle School)
- August 13-17, 9am - 3pm (Elementary School)
- August 20-24, 9am - 3pm (Middle School)
- August 27-31, 9am - 3pm (High School)
Contact Coach Trevor to schedule your training session and to inquire about future programs: firstname.lastname@example.org