MAD-QB FOOTBALL ACADEMY PARTNERS WITH PS2 ATHLETICS
A program designed specifically for Quarterbacks! Training is run by Coach Madei Williams and focuses on Upper & Lower Body Strength/Power, Mobility & Stability specific to the QB position (shoulder health), Linear & Lateral Speed, Agility, Change of Direction, Acceleration/Deceleration & Foot Quickness Training, Core Strength, Core Stability, Coordination & Balance Development, and Combine/Evaluation Camp Prep.
This program is for high school students 9th-12th grade and runs in 4 week sessions.
Session #1 began Jan. 23 and ends Feb. 15.
Session #2 begins Feb. 20 and ends March 15
The class meets Tuesdays and Thursdays at 6:30 pm and runs for 75-90 minutes.
$225 per 4 week session (2x per week)
$450 for 8 weeks
(Pro-rated pricing is available - please contact the office 973-689-7700)
Register by clicking the "Register Here" button below.
Also Happening Now:
MAD-QB Football Academy: a position specific development program for high school and youth football players that covers basic fundamentals to advanced techniques. Athletes are challenged to improve every aspect of their game, both mentally and physically. Film study will be periodically incorporated as well. Each session is approximately 75 minutes in length. See schedule below.
About Madei Williams
Born and raised in Pittsburgh, PA, Madei comes from a long line of successful signal callers from Western PA. He attended and played QB for Syracuse University and Southern Illinois University before playing professionally in Europe and The Arena Football League. Madei has been coaching quarterbacks at the high school level for 10+ years. His goal of developing and motivating the QB is his passion. His high emphasis on the core fundamentals of the QB position during training enables his students to become efficient in the art of self correction. Madei is joined by his highly credentialed coaching staff for this Academy.
Click Here to read about the coaching staff for MAD-QB Football Academy.
MAD-QB FOOTBALL ACADEMY Info:
- Each position group meets once per week but athletes have the option to train multiple positions during the week
- Training Packages are sold in 4 week and 8 week sessions - see below for pricing
- 5:30-6:45 pm 5th-8th grade
- 7:00-8:15 pm 9th-12th grade
- Session #2 begins Feb. 5th
- Session #3 begins March 5th
- Pro-rated pricing is available - please call the office 973-689-7700
WEEKLY TRAINING SCHEDULE
What You'll Learn:
- Explosive Power, Linear & Lateral Speed, Agility, COD, Acceleration & Deceleration, Foot Quickness Training
- Core Strength, Core Stability, Coordination & Balance Development
- Combine Evaluation Camp Prep
- Position Specific Skills
- Hand Eye Coordination / Ball Tracking
- Football IQ / Field Awareness Development
- Classroom Boardwork
The class is sold by session. Each session is 4 weeks.
4 weeks 1x per week: $150
4 weeks 2x per week: $200
8 weeks 1x per week: $300
8 weeks 2x per week $400
Register for the MAD-QB FOOTBALL ACADEMY by clicking HERE. Please call the office with any questions 973-689-7700 or email us firstname.lastname@example.org.